Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Resolutions


So it's a little late, but not too late, but I need to remind myself and keep track of goals I want to accomplish this year. I must warn you there's alot, and I might end up adding to this.

1. Get financially stable, get our debt paid down that it's easier to handle and get closer to Financial Freedom.

2. Always remember to keep my children close, to teach them well, and to cherish those moments, no matter how trying they may be.

3. To have better Faith, and to keep my pride in check.

4. Pray more often, get on a better schedule with the family, and always keep a prayer in my heart.

5. Read the Scriptures daily.

6. Always encourage and inspire those around me, especially my family.

7. To keep in mind that everyone has their troubles, and that we are all children of our Heavenly Father, that we are all brothers and sisters that are were sent here for the same goal.

8. Keep a good bedtime regiment up for the family, to give me better time to study.

9. To study more often, and put more effort into that study time.

10. To take pride in my work, do it to the best of my ability and with a positive attitude, and keep in mind the true meaning of Karma; Not just that you get what you deserve, but with what attitude you give it will come back to you ten fold.

11. Get everything in order, organized, and decluttered.

12. Find more activities to do with the kids.

13. To remember when I give attention to my kids first. They're usually satisfied more easily to give me time to do what I need later.

14. Get together with friends and family more often.

15. To smile, make eye contact, and watch the world smile with me.

16. Remember that I need to take life seriously enough to get the most out of it while I'm here, and not keep putting important things off.

17. To not start any more sentences with "I should have..."

18. To keep in mind that it's not things that define me, but a character built by habits that does.

19. To actually use our camping equipment, and teach the kids some survival and scouting skills.

20. Keep building my food and water storage, and finish the 72hr kits.

21. To get Christmas shopping done before the holidays.

22. Hopefully to get an Associates degree by Christmas.

23. Get my CNA reinstated and find time to volunteer in Hospitals and Nursing Facilities.

24. Prepare, prepare, prepare. There's a reason for that preparation!

25. Make a few new friends.

26. To always keep my blessings close to my heart and find new ones to be thankful for always.

27. Eat better, not be so dependent on caffeine, and drink more water, milk and juice.
28. To Give out more embrasing hugs and handshakes.
29. To remember that in every trial and heartache there is an important lesson to be learned, and that one day I may help lighten some one else's load or comfort them in their time of need.
30.

No comments: