Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm almost there!

So I went into the Nursing department to see what exactly I needed to get into the program. The advisor was really great and encouraging. I of course need to reinstate my CNA, which they gave me information to do so.
After I'm done with this semester (and pass my classes) the only prerequisit I'll have left will be pathophysiology. Though he said that since it looks like I'm so close to my Associates, that it would be more beneficial to get that first, it will give me more points on my application to getting into the program. So though I'm going to put in my application for this next coming school year, I probably won't get in, but it will also give me more points for having already put in an application.

So this fall the only classes I need will be the pathophysiology for the prerequisit, and I think I'll take Anthropology for my diversity credits, I'll also need the last of the computer classes, which is the excel program, but I'll see about clepping it during the summer. The advisor also said that it would probably be worth highering my GPA and redo the introduction to University class I didn't pass 8 years ago (which is a class I don't think I recommend taking). So for the following Spring I'll just be able to take classes I want to, and I think I'll start focusing on a bachelor in Psychology. But I'm estatic, I'm getting closer to my goal!


No comments: