Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok so this is me. Well, I like to hang with family and friends. I love to be able to be fortunate enough to have my family without any difficulty. I love to be able to stay at home and raise my children and help them learn and understand the world around them. I love their hugs, kisses, and messages of inspiration to get through the day. I love to learn. I love to figure out people, as well with myself. I love to figure how the body and the mind work. Why things work out the way they do and why we act the way we do. That is why I want to go into a double degree in medicine as well as Psychology.
I love the gospel. I love that it is so inspiring. I love that I have something to look forward to and be grateful for always. I love to meet new awesome people. I love good food, good music, a good movie, good company, a good laugh, a good book, and even a good nap sometimes.
My goal is to create my legacy, and I understand that this is an ongoing struggle. I understand that life isn't a destination but a continual journey. I'm glad I have a good husband, children, family and friends to share it with and to hold onto during this journey

I just hope that as struggles go on that I won't be too hardened. That we will be able to keep in mind the important things. That human connections will continue to be stronger. And that we will all be able to endure to the end, with the help of each other.



No comments: