Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Sweet Man!

This is my sweet, dear, and sexy hubby. He is my dark knight in shining armour. He has dark mysterious eyes, with gorgeous eyelashes that I'm always threatening to take in the middle of the night and glue them to my eyes, dark shiny careless hair, and what a smile! Though at the time I didn't want to admit it, because I thought it was too soon, I knew I was meant to be with him. He treats me like a lady, and he spoils me. He cooks and bakes (awesomly), cleans, takes care of the cars and lawn, changes diapers and helps bath and cloth the children, is a good provider, and a wonderful support, even when the times get tough.
If there is one thing that he is really good at, it is his passion for cars and stereo systems. Almost every month someone is asking his help to install a system. His passion for cars are more into the imports and into the upgrades, sometimes he likes a little too much as far as power and therefore I lovingly refer him as "Tim the Toolman".

He has a very broad range of other interests. He loves other mechanical things, such as manly tools. He lately has been really interested in how computers work and putting them together. He's also interested in the medical field, specifically radiology (he says that's because he's had so many x-rays through his life). And as I had stated earlier he's a great chef. He loves to just cook and bake, and would love to have his own restraunt, though he's not too fond of the clean up. In fact he's made most of the goodies we've given out for Christmas to our family and friends while I've been studying and doing my finals.

I want the best for this man. I love him dearly. I know his potential and I want him to reach what he is searching for. I also want for him to take time to enjoy the journey. To relish in those struggles that will make him stronger. I want him to know everyday how much in love with him I am. I want him to know how much he's really worth and that to us, as many others, he's worth the world.



No comments: