Friday, August 29, 2008

Hangin' at McDonalds

We took my brother and sister for the weekend to give my mom and step dad some time together. We had a blast at Mikey D's. Here daddy is enjoying his little Tink as she's trying to figure out what she can get her hands on. She's figured how to hold the cup and put the straw in her mouth from watching mom and dad (mind you she's only 4 months old) but she hasn't figured out how to suck from it, she just chews on it.
Enjoying the slide. One of the funest things to try and figure out what else you can do on it, like test your skills to climb up it. Look at those blue eyes.
Bet you can't tell where they get their blue eyes from. Well this is Gaven taking a picture of me while I'm feeding little Tink. She's always hungry if we're eating, even if I make it a point to feed her right before. She's getting to the point that she's too busy to just eat, I was trying to keep the blanket over us, and she was trying to take it off.
My boys are soft drink fans. They hardly eat anything, but always keep the straw in their mouths, but I don't think they're always drinking that much.

This is a classic Zander look when something isn't going right. Some boy on the play set wasn't playing nice with him, and he seeks dad's help, but dad is a little too big then to climb up the playset and help him, so we tell him to just ignore and stay away from him.

No comments: